European Information Technologies Certification Institute Membership
EITCI General Membership is a formal membership of a general category in the European Information Technology Certification Institute (EITCI).
The membership affiliates you professionally with the EITCI Institute and enables you to engage in a formalized international cooperation towards standardization of quality assurance in Digital Skills and IT education, helping to internationalize your career.
EITCI Institute is an international association of IT professionals from the European Union and abroad with industrial and academic backgrounds. Join it to set your IT career on a new track and support development of a global Inclusive Digital Society.
Each EITCI Institute Member has a free access to all EITC/EITCA Certifications (worth altogether over € 15 thousand) and additional benefits in detail described below.
EITCI Institute has been established in 2008 as an international not-for-profit organization in a legal form of Association Sans But Lucratif (ASBL, Association Without Profit Purpose) in accordance with provisions of the Title III of Belgian Law, granting legal personality to non-profit associations and establishments of public utility. The Institute has its registered headquarters office in Belgium, at Avenue des Saisons 100-102, 1050 Brussels, while day-to-day operations are carried out in the EU Parliament EITCI office at Square de Meeus 37, 1000 Brussels. Operations are also carried out internationally in distributed locations where EITCI members are working and residing (including universities, research institutions and business companies active in relevant IT fields, disciplines and sectors).
EITCI Institute is dedicated to accelerate growth of Inclusive Digital Society and counteract digital exclusion in societies by undertaking development of international IT certification programmes, methodologies and standards, increasing general accessibility of IT certification services to individuals and institutions. IT academic and industrial society representatives in the European countries and abroad form membership of the Institute, including Board of Directors and the Committees that are governing bodies of the Institute within a framework of the EITCI Institute’s articles of association.
The membership in EITCI Institute is not limited by your nationality and the country of your current residence.
What you are entitled to as an EITCI Institute's General Member:
- Formal and acknowledged affiliation with the European Information Technologies Certification Institute.
- Inclusion in the activities of the EITCI Institute and possibility to engage in those activities in the area of IT competencies certification curriculums definition and dissemination of the EITC / EITCA standards worldwide.
- Your personal official firstname.lastname@example.org email address with 30 Gb capacity and online EITCI Institute's collaboration tools available solely to EITCI Members.
- Free access to all EITCI Certification Programmes (including all EITCA and EITC Certifications).
- A choice of your specialization with further inclusion in the EITCI Programme Committees.
- Official EITCI Institute's General Membership acknowledging documents (more details).
- Official EITCI Institute's General Membership Card (more details).
- Public profile as the EITCI Institute's General Member.
- A joint member account in EITCI Institute, EITCA Academy and EITCI Cloud platforms.
- Ability to contract as a representive of the EITCI Institute in your country (running local branch and cooperating with dissemination of EITC/EITCA standards locally on a commission based grounds).