The European Information Technologies Certification Academy (EITCA)
EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy Certification is an established EU based IT competencies international attestment standard documenting your professional specialization in a corresponding domain.
Curriculum of the EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy Certification includes range of state-of-the-art domain relevant topics organized within several EITC Certifications, encompassing a comprehensive (ca. 150-180 of hours didactic equivalence) theoretical knowledge and practical skills attestment in the curriculum defined by industry and academic experts associated with the EITCI Institute.
To acquaint yourself with the detailed curriculum of the EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy you can click on the CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM tab above or view the detailed presentation page of EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy by clicking the button on the right.All EITCA Certification orders are subject to one month full money back guarantee. For further details on procedures check How it Works.
The reference framework for your digital skills attestment is the European Information Technologies Certification (EITC), that formally attests your IT competencies in a chosen narrow specialization of a given software or certain skillset. Usually when you are pursuing broader expertise in given field of IT such a narrowly-defined certification is not sufficient. Therefore EITC Certification programme has been extended into the European Information Technologies Certification Academy that joins together several topically relevant EITC Certifications into a unified EITCA Academy Certification programme that attests your specialization in a given field of IT applications, such as Computer Graphics, Information Security, Business IT, Web Development or Artificial Intelligence.
As EITCA Academy is based upon the European Information Technologies Certification framework, it also implements goals set out in the policy of the European Commission's Digital Agenda for Europe in its promoting of the digital literacy, skills and inclusion development pilar by defining and disseminating professional European IT Certification standard as important for supporting further growth of the Inclusive Digital Society and Knowledge Based Economy.
- Structuring modern digital skills from beginner to advanced levels within EITC programmes
- Defining in-detail curricula for participants to prepare in asynchronous distant learning
- Referencing open-access didactic materials in multimedia formats covering EITC curricula
- Structuring the learning process in a step-by-step manner (programmes > lessons > topics)
- Supporting preparation to examination by incorporating partial quizes / tests into curricula referenced learning steps and providing unlimited consultancy with domain experts
- Implementing online EITC examinations with unlimited retakes at no additional fees for the participants who already have the knowledge on a relevant curriculum or gained it through the referenced learning materials
- Attesting skills referenced by relevant curricula with issuing digital EITC Certificates, confirming attaining of the competencies with a recognized European IT Certification standard
- Joining several EITC programmes into EITCA Academies certifying high-level specialization in a given domain of IT with EITCA Certificates (i.a. EITCA/CG Computer Graphics, EITCA/WD Web Development, EITCA/IS Information Security, EITCA/AI Artificial Intelligence, each grouping several relevant EITC Certifications in a given domain of applicable digital competencies)
- Learn more details on the European IT Certification (EITC) and the European IT Certification Academy (EITCA) in How it Works.
- In the European IT Certification framework you are charged only for the certification service
- EITCI references properly selected open-access high quality educational multimedia content which is organized in a step-by-step manner to properly cover Certification curriculum
- EITCI as a not-for-profit organization aiming at international dissemination of high quality digital competencies charges for the certification, attesting that you have attained those skills, covering the costs of the certification procedures and related infrastructures)
- EITCI in contrast to many other digital skills certification providers does not charge for the examination, you are only charged for a chosen certification and you have unlimited examination attempts allowing EITCI to verify if you are prepared (failing on an exam not meeting the minimal passing criteria, you will need to prepare properly and retake it at no additional fees)
- With EITCI supporting European Commission's Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative the EITC / EITCA Certification fees are significantly reduced targeting various social groups in order to support bridging the digital skills gap (including free certification for disabled persons, people living under low socio-economic conditions and pre-tertiary school students) - learn more about EITCI support for the European Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative
- All of the EITCI certification fees are subject to the 30-days full money back guarantee extending the Consumer Rights Directive (Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on Consumer Rights)
- European IT Certifications attesting your digital skills from Brussels
- Supporting your career with a modern EU based IT competencies attestment
- EITC/EITCA certified IT expertise recognized by employers in the EU and internationally
- Admission to the membership in the EITCI Institute with any EITC/EITCA Certification
- Your EITC/EITCA digital skills certification secured in EITCI distributed blockchain
- Over 1 million individuals acquainted with the European IT Certification since 2008
- Digital presentation of your skills in a modern e-CV digital form of the IT ID
- Permanent access to continuously updated EITC programmes with referenced materials
- Unlimited access to consultations with the relevant domains experts and academics
- All learning and examination-certification procedures implemented fully online
- No additional fees for examinations retakes, you are charged for certification
- EITC Certification to be completed in 2 days, EITCA Academy in up to 1 month
- Certifications issued with integrated digital validation mechanisms
- Curricula defined to address both beginners and IT professionals
- Learn more on EITCI Frequently Asked Questions
EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy Certification
By enroling for the European Information Technologies Certification Academy: the EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy you will have access to a complete didactic programme based on open-access referenced materials organized in a step-by-step manner corresponding to the Certification Curriculum, including all the constituent EITC Certifications and their relevant examination procedures implemented fully remotely (with additional examination retakes if required, at no charge). Upon successful passing of the EITCA/EL all constituent EITC examinations a verifiable personalized EITCA/EL Certification (along with all the relevant EITCA/EL constituent EITC Certificates) will be issued in your name from Brussels under governance of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute, the accreditation and certification body for the programme. For the details on the certification procedure please refer to How It Works section.
To review the indicative programme of the EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy Certification, please click on the Certification Curriculum tab above.
You can enrol in the EITCA/EL E-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy Certification by adding it to your order above. If you a representative of a company or an institution, delegating your employees, you can add required number of the chosen Certification programmes (the individualized access of the employees to the programmes will be managed by the administration upon order completion). The European IT Certification accompanying didactic process will be in a form of an auxilary referenced multimedia materials to help you define prerequsities and prepare accordingly with the curriculum for your competencies and skills attestment which is a service provided by EITCI Institute.