European Information Technologies Certification Programme
EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification is an EU based IT competencies attestment in focused professional digital skillset of circa 15 hours reference programme equivalence.
This European IT Certification can be ordered separately or as a part of the EITCA/CG Computer Graphics Academy with a set of other topically aligned EITC programmes.
Curriculum of the EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification covers range of relevant state-of-the-art topics organized in sections, providing attestment of your profesional skills (refer to the details in the Certification Curriculum tab above).
EITC Certification implements goals set out in the policy od the European Commission's Digital Agenda for Europe in its promoting digital literacy, skills and inclusion pilar by development and dissemination of the professional European IT Certification standard as important for supporting further growth of the Inclusive Digital Society and Knowledge Based Economy.
To acquaint yourself with the details on implementing of the EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification and its recognition please visit the How It Works section.All EITC Certification orders are subject to one month full money back guarantee. For further details on procedures check How it Works.
European IT Certification curricula are defined and developed in cooperation with academic and industrial IT experts associated with EITCI Institute. Each EITC Certificate concerns a certain, well-defined area of IT, most usually attesting proficiency in relevant software, tool or specific skillset with a proper understanding and practical abilities. EITC Certification curriculum is defined to encompass ca. 15 hours of learning workload, referencing step-by-step organized opean-access high quality learning materials, dividing the time between the lectures and the practical exercises in programme's dependent proportions.
- Structuring modern digital skills from beginner to advanced levels within EITC programmes
- Defining in-detail curricula for participants to prepare in asynchronous distant learning
- Referencing all complete didactic materials in multimedia formats covering EITC curricula
- Structuring the learning process in a step-by-step manner (programmes > lessons > topics)
- Supporting preparation to examination by incorporating partial quizes / tests into curricula referenced learning steps and providing unlimited consultancy with domain experts
- Implementing online EITC examinations with unlimited retakes at no additional fees for the participants who already have the knowledge on a relevant curriculum or gained it through the referenced learning materials
- Attesting skills referenced by relevant curricula with issuing digital EITC Certificates, confirming attaining of the competencies with a recognized European IT Certification standard
- Joining several EITC programmes into EITCA Academies certifying high-level specialization in a given domain of IT with EITCA Certificates (i.a. EITCA/CG Computer Graphics, EITCA/WD Web Development, EITCA/IS Information Security, EITCA/AI Artificial Intelligence, each grouping several relevant EITC Certifications in a given domain of applicable digital competencies)
- Learn more details on the European IT Certification (EITC) and the European IT Certification Academy (EITCA) at How it Works.
- In the European IT Certification framework the fee you pay upfront is a complete payment and no other fees are charged (the fee covers certification service and supportive services are provided at no additional charge)
- EITCI references adequately selected high quality online educational multimedia didactic materials including open-access, which are organized in a step-by-step manner to fully cover relevant Certification curricula
- EITCI as a non-profit EU organization aiming at international dissemination of high quality digital competencies charges for the certification, attesting that you have attained corresponding skills, covering the costs of the certification procedures (in English with reference AI assisted auto-translations) and related infrastructures
- EITCI in contrast to many other digital skills certification providers does not charge for the examination, you are only charged for a chosen certification and you have unlimited examination attempts allowing EITCI to verify if you are prepared (failing on an exam not meeting the minimal passing criteria, you will need to prepare properly and retake it at no additional fees and no limits on retakes)
- With EITCI supporting European Commission's Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative the EITCA Certification fees are subsidized in order to support bridging the digital skills gap (EITCI DSJC subsidies are available globally and in case a participant discontinues the programme there are no requirements to return the subsidy)
- All of the EITCI certification fees (excluding subsidized fees) are subject to the 30-days full money back guarantee extending the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council
- European IT Certification formally attests your professional digital skills from Brussels, EU
- It will support digital career with internationally recognized IT competencies certification
- EITC/EITCA certified IT expertise is recognized by employers both in the EU and worldwide
- Over 1 million individuals globally have been issued European IT Certification since 2008
- European IT Certification curricula range from beginner to highly advanced programmes
- EITC Certification can be completed as quickly as in 2 days and EITCA Academy in 1 month
- You will have unlimited online access to consultations with relevant curricula experts
- All learning and examination-certification procedures will be implemented fully online
- You will have permanent access to updated EITC/EITCA programmes with didactic materials
- There no extra fees for examination retakes, the enrolment fee is the only fee you pay
- You can use IT ID with EITC/EITCA as a modern digital CV presentation of your skills
- With any EITC/EITCA Certification you are admitted to membership in the EITCI Institute
- Your EITC/EITCA European IT Certification is secured in EITCI distributed blockchain
- Certifications are issued with integrated digital online validation mechanisms
By enroling for the European Information Technologies Certification EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) you will have access to the complete didactic programme corresponding to the Certification Curriculum and the relevant examination procedure implemented fully remotely (with free additional retakes if required). Upon successful passing of the EITC/CG/SU examination a verifiable personalized EITC Certification will be issued in your name from Brussels under governance of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI, the accreditation and certification body for the programme. For all the details on the certification procedure please refer to How It Works section.
To review the indicative programme of the EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification, please click on the Certification Curriculum tab above.
You can enrol in the EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification by adding it to your order above. The EITC Certification accompanying didactic process will be an integrated auxilary service to help you define prerequsities and provide a complete curriculum for your EU based competencies and skills attestment.
The EITC/CG/SU 3D graphics design and visualisation software (SketchUp) Certification specimen is following: