The European Information Technologies Certification Academy (EITCA)
EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy Certification is an EU based online digital competencies international attestment standard proving your professional specialization and relevant domain expertise.
The EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy is a complete and comprehensive competencies formal attestment framework with a substantially broader scope than other competing standards in this field, well suited for both beginners and experts, as well as one of the most recognized professional digital skills certification standards, supporting thousands of digital careers every month.
Curriculum of the EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy Certification includes range of state-of-the-art domain relevant topics organized within several EITC Certifications, encompassing a comprehensive (ca. 150-180 of hours didactic equivalence) theoretical knowledge and practical skills attestment in the curriculum defined by industry and academic experts associated with the EITCI Institute.
To acquaint yourself with the detailed curriculum of the EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy you can click on the CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM tab above or view the detailed presentation page of EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy by clicking the button on the right.All EITCA Academy individual enrolments are subject to one month full money back guarantee. For further details on procedures check How it Works.
The reference framework for your digital skills attestment is the European Information Technologies Certification (EITC), that formally attests your IT competencies in a chosen narrow specialization of a given software or certain skillset. Usually when you are pursuing broader expertise in given field of IT such a narrowly-defined certification is not sufficient. Therefore EITC Certification programme has been extended into the European Information Technologies Certification Academy that joins together several topically relevant EITC Certifications into a unified and comprehensive EITCA Academy Certification programme that attests your specialization in a given field of IT applications, such as e.g. Computer Graphics, Information Security, Business IT, Web Development or Artificial Intelligence.
As EITCA Academy is based upon the European Information Technologies Certification framework, it also implements goals set out in the policy of the European Commission's Digital Agenda for Europe in its promoting of the digital literacy, skills and inclusion development pilar by defining and disseminating professional European IT Certification standard as important for supporting further growth of the Inclusive Digital Society and Knowledge Based Economy.
- Structuring modern digital skills from beginner to advanced levels within EITC programmes
- Defining in-detail curricula for participants to prepare in asynchronous distant learning
- Referencing all complete didactic materials in multimedia formats covering EITC curricula
- Structuring the learning process in a step-by-step manner (programmes > lessons > topics)
- Supporting preparation to examination by incorporating partial quizes / tests into curricula referenced learning steps and providing unlimited consultancy with domain experts
- Implementing online EITC examinations with unlimited retakes at no additional fees for the participants who already have the knowledge on a relevant curriculum or gained it through the referenced learning materials
- Attesting skills referenced by relevant curricula with issuing digital EITC Certificates, confirming attaining of the competencies with a recognized European IT Certification standard
- Joining several EITC programmes into EITCA Academies certifying high-level specialization in a given domain of IT with EITCA Certificates (i.a. EITCA/CG Computer Graphics, EITCA/WD Web Development, EITCA/IS Information Security, EITCA/AI Artificial Intelligence, each grouping several relevant EITC Certifications in a given domain of applicable digital competencies)
- Learn more details on the European IT Certification (EITC) and the European IT Certification Academy (EITCA) at How it Works.
- In the European IT Certification framework the fee you pay upfront is a complete payment and no other fees are charged (the fee covers certification service and supportive services are provided at no additional charge)
- EITCI references adequately selected high quality online educational multimedia didactic materials including open-access, which are organized in a step-by-step manner to fully cover relevant Certification curricula
- EITCI as a non-profit EU organization aiming at international dissemination of high quality digital competencies charges for the certification, attesting that you have attained corresponding skills, covering the costs of the certification procedures (in English with reference AI assisted auto-translations) and related infrastructures
- EITCI in contrast to many other digital skills certification providers does not charge for the examination, you are only charged for a chosen certification and you have unlimited examination attempts allowing EITCI to verify if you are prepared (failing on an exam not meeting the minimal passing criteria, you will need to prepare properly and retake it at no additional fees and no limits on retakes)
- With EITCI supporting European Commission's Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative the EITCA Certification fees are subsidized in order to support bridging the digital skills gap (EITCI DSJC subsidies are available globally and in case a participant discontinues the programme there are no requirements to return the subsidy)
- All of the EITCI certification fees (excluding subsidized fees) are subject to the 30-days full money back guarantee extending the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council
- European IT Certification formally attests your professional digital skills from Brussels, EU
- It will support digital career with internationally recognized IT competencies certification
- EITC/EITCA certified IT expertise is recognized by employers both in the EU and worldwide
- Over 1 million individuals globally have been issued European IT Certification since 2008
- European IT Certification curricula range from beginner to highly advanced programmes
- EITC Certification can be completed as quickly as in 2 days and EITCA Academy in 1 month
- You will have unlimited online access to consultations with relevant curricula experts
- All learning and examination-certification procedures will be implemented fully online
- You will have permanent access to updated EITC/EITCA programmes with didactic materials
- There are no extra fees for examination retakes, the enrolment fee is the only fee you pay
- You can use IT ID with EITC/EITCA certificates as a modern digital CV presenting your skills
- With any EITC/EITCA Certification you are admitted to membership in the EITCI Institute
- Your EITC/EITCA European IT Certification is secured in EITCI distributed blockchain
- All certifications are issued with integrated digital online validation mechanisms
EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy Certification
By enroling for the European Information Technologies Certification Academy: the EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy you will have access to a complete didactic programme based on referenced materials organized in a step-by-step manner corresponding to the Certification Curriculum, including all the constituent EITC Certifications and their relevant examination procedures implemented fully remotely (with additional examination retakes if required, at no charge). Upon successful passing of the EITCA/IS all constituent EITC examinations a verifiable personalized EITCA/IS Certification (along with all the relevant EITCA/IS constituent EITC Certificates) will be issued in your name from Brussels under governance of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute, the accreditation and certification body for the programme. For the details on the certification procedure please refer to How It Works section.
To review the indicative programme of the EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy Certification, please click on the Certification Curriculum tab above.
You can enrol in the EITCA/IS Information Technologies Security Academy Certification by adding it to your order above. If you a representative of a company or an institution, delegating your employees, you can add required number of the chosen Certification programmes (the individualized access of the employees to the programmes will be managed by the administration upon order completion). The European IT Certification accompanying didactic process will be in a form of an auxilary referenced multimedia materials to help you define prerequsities and prepare accordingly with the curriculum for your competencies and skills attestment which is a service provided by EITCI Institute.