European Information Technologies Certification Programme
EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification is an EU based IT competencies attestment in focused professional digital skillset of circa 15 hours reference programme equivalence.
This European IT Certification can be ordered separately or as a part of the EITCA/IS Information Security Academy with a set of other topically aligned EITC programmes.
Curriculum of the EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification covers range of relevant state-of-the-art topics organized in sections, providing attestment of your profesional skills (refer to the details in the Certification Curriculum tab above).
EITC Certification implements goals set out in the policy od the European Commission's Digital Agenda for Europe in its promoting digital literacy, skills and inclusion pilar by development and dissemination of the professional European IT Certification standard as important for supporting further growth of the Inclusive Digital Society and Knowledge Based Economy.
To acquaint yourself with the details on implementing of the EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification and its recognition please visit the How It Works section.All EITC Certification orders are subject to one month full money back guarantee. For further details on procedures check How it Works.
European IT Certification curricula are defined and developed in cooperation with academic and industrial IT experts associated with EITCI Institute. Each EITC Certificate concerns a certain, well-defined area of IT, most usually attesting proficiency in relevant software, tool or specific skillset with a proper understanding and practical abilities. EITC Certification curriculum is defined to encompass ca. 15 hours of learning workload, referencing step-by-step organized opean-access high quality learning materials, dividing the time between the lectures and the practical exercises in programme's dependent proportions.
- Structuring modern digital skills from beginner to advanced levels within EITC programmes
- Defining in-detail curricula for participants to prepare in asynchronous distant learning
- Referencing open-access didactic materials in multimedia formats covering EITC curricula
- Structuring the learning process in a step-by-step manner (programmes > lessons > topics)
- Supporting preparation to examination by incorporating partial quizes / tests into curricula referenced learning steps and providing unlimited consultancy with domain experts
- Implementing online EITC examinations with unlimited retakes at no additional fees for the participants who already have the knowledge on a relevant curriculum or gained it through the referenced learning materials
- Attesting skills referenced by relevant curricula with issuing digital EITC Certificates, confirming attaining of the competencies with a recognized European IT Certification standard
- Joining several EITC programmes into EITCA Academies certifying high-level specialization in a given domain of IT with EITCA Certificates (i.a. EITCA/CG Computer Graphics, EITCA/WD Web Development, EITCA/IS Information Security, EITCA/AI Artificial Intelligence, each grouping several relevant EITC Certifications in a given domain of applicable digital competencies)
- Learn more details on the European IT Certification (EITC) and the European IT Certification Academy (EITCA) in How it Works.
- In the European IT Certification framework you are charged only for the certification service
- EITCI references properly selected open-access high quality educational multimedia content which is organized in a step-by-step manner to properly cover Certification curriculum
- EITCI as a not-for-profit organization aiming at international dissemination of high quality digital competencies charges for the certification, attesting that you have attained those skills, covering the costs of the certification procedures and related infrastructures)
- EITCI in contrast to many other digital skills certification providers does not charge for the examination, you are only charged for a chosen certification and you have unlimited examination attempts allowing EITCI to verify if you are prepared (failing on an exam not meeting the minimal passing criteria, you will need to prepare properly and retake it at no additional fees)
- With EITCI supporting European Commission's Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative the EITC / EITCA Certification fees are significantly reduced targeting various social groups in order to support bridging the digital skills gap (including free certification for disabled persons, people living under low socio-economic conditions and pre-tertiary school students) - learn more about EITCI support for the European Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition initiative
- All of the EITCI certification fees are subject to the 30-days full money back guarantee extending the Consumer Rights Directive (Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on Consumer Rights)
- European IT Certifications attesting your digital skills from Brussels
- Supporting your career with a modern EU based IT competencies attestment
- EITC/EITCA certified IT expertise recognized by employers in the EU and internationally
- Admission to the membership in the EITCI Institute with any EITC/EITCA Certification
- Your EITC/EITCA digital skills certification secured in EITCI distributed blockchain
- Over 1 million individuals acquainted with the European IT Certification since 2008
- Digital presentation of your skills in a modern e-CV digital form of the IT ID
- Permanent access to continuously updated EITC programmes with referenced materials
- Unlimited access to consultations with the relevant domains experts and academics
- All learning and examination-certification procedures implemented fully online
- No additional fees for examinations retakes, you are charged for certification
- EITC Certification to be completed in 2 days, EITCA Academy in up to 1 month
- Certifications issued with integrated digital validation mechanisms
- The curricula defined to address beginners and IT professionals
- Learn more on EITCI Frequently Asked Questions
By enroling for the European Information Technologies Certification EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration you will have access to the complete didactic programme corresponding to the Certification Curriculum and the relevant examination procedure implemented fully remotely (with free additional retakes if required). Upon successful passing of the EITC/IS/LSA examination a verifiable personalized EITC Certification will be issued in your name from Brussels under governance of the European Information Technologies Certification Institute EITCI, the accreditation and certification body for the programme. For all the details on the certification procedure please refer to How It Works section.
To review the indicative programme of the EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification, please click on the Certification Curriculum tab above.
You can enrol in the EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification by adding it to your order above. The EITC Certification accompanying didactic process will be an integrated auxilary service to help you define prerequsities and provide a complete curriculum for your EU based competencies and skills attestment.
The EITC/IS/LSA Linux System Administration Certification specimen is following: